Are you asking yourself, how can I get involved with Crochet for Cancer? It’s simple. There are a few ways for you to participate in our cause.
- You can support CFC financially by clicking the Donate button below. For every $5 donated we are able to give approximately 4 hats to cancer patients.
- You can donate a chemo cap or other handmade item to one of our chapter locations. Check out our donation guidelines.
- You can donate yarn or crochet supplies to one of our chapter locations.
- You can form a chapter of CFC in your community and help give caps to your local cancer centers.
- Encourage your local church group, girl scout troop or student body to get involved. Learning the art of crochet is a great project and also a rewarding community service project.
Crochet for Cancer, Inc. is a registered non-profit corporation. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of people struggling with the loss of hair due to cancer related treatments, I ask that you consider making a financial donation. 100% of your gift will help provide free caps to people in the fight of their lives and will help sustain our efforts and grow this ministry so that we can help more people. We are completely volunteer based and no one receives a salary. For every $5 donated we are able to give approximately 4 hats to cancer patients.